How to Use Equi Bi-Fly™
Decimate your local fly populations, eliminate urine odors and reduce your bedding consumption.
One bag treats 1 stable for 1.5 to 2.5 months on average. (mares are generally wetter hence tend to utilise more product.)
Cost effective less than R8 per stable per day. Your bedding saving covers your Bi-Fly™!
- A natural stable deodorizer that has the ability to absorb moisture from urine deposits and neutralise ammonia odors.
- Decimates flies and other nuisance insects by suffocation and dehydration.
- Prolong the life cycle of shavings and other types of bedding.
- Saves on labour by reducing the clean up time required to muck out stables stalls pens etc.
- Assists in preventing hoof infections (thrush) associated with standing in wet conditions.
- Due to Bi-Fly™'s natural composition, it is not harmful if the horses or livestock nibble on it. In fact, it is beneficial, as it absorbs any toxins present in the gut.
- Scatter Bi-Fly™ over your dung heap or in rubbish bins to prevent flies and insects populating.
- Maintains a healthier environment for animals to occupy.
Please ensure your operators have been briefed on the proper use of Bi-Fly™ to ensure correct results. It is easy to use, you don't need a degree but to be effective it must be used as directed.
NB: PLEASE ENSURE THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE FULLY UNDERSTAND FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE.
INITIAL USE >
- Where the horse urinates in the stable, remove the wet bedding down to the ground surface. Sprinkle the exposed area.
- with 3mm depth of granules.(+/- 750g) Cover with fresh shavings and scatter further Bi-Fly™ over the surface area (+/-380g).
- Also sprinkle Bi-Fly™ in the area around the water buckets if it gets very wet to absorb excess moisture and to discourage flies.
- After cleaning and removing solid droppings from stable sprinkle 2-4 cups of Bi-Fly™ on the visible wet patches.If you are adding bedding treat the surface of the new bedding as well.
- Most horses urinate in about the same location in the stable-where you sprinkle the two cups of granules the granule concentrate will build up over several days.
- After a period which obviously varies from animal to animal the area will become crusty and dark, it then needs to be cleaned out, revert to initial instructions and start again.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY LOCATION. DO NOT ALLOW Bi-Fly™ TO BE EXPOSED TO MOISTURE OR GET WET.